Property ID : LPSC-2436
for sale 3,250,000 € - Villa
Like a rare and exotic flower, this contemporary house sits at the heart of an antique tropical garden. Clusters of ancient palm trees shade the luxuriant lawns from the heat of the Mallorcan sun.
Based on a design by Pedro Otzoup, one of Mallorca''s most renowned architects, this rare single storey house offers panoramic views of the sea and distant mountains.
Four double bedrooms, all en-suite, a spacious open plan kitchen and living area flow effortlessly into an inside / outside experience on all sides.
This exquisite house occupies the largest plot in the street and was chosen especially for its position by wealthy art dealers in the 1960s to build the original house.
There is no shortage of space outside with parking for at least 8 vehicles, including the double garage and the double car port.
The beautifully designed, separate barbecue space allows diners to look over the contemporary swimming pool into the mountains and the sea.
The crowning glory of this exclusive house is the huge roof terrace with its own contemporary kitchen and the 360 degree views of the surrounding landscape.
Restored and reformed, regardless of cost, this property represents an outstanding opportunity to live on one level on one of the great plots of Santa Ponsa in Mallorca.
- 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 2 barbecue areas
- Total privacy as stands on an elevated plot
- Integral / reversible air conditioning and heating system
- Miele appliances in kitchen and utility room (cooker, fridge, freezer, wine cooler, washing machine and dryer).
- State of the art underfloor heating via heat pump
- Gas fireplace run by remote control
- Integral dimmer lighting throughout
- Custom made wardrobes
- Waterfall and jet shower heads
- Electric entrance and garage
- Fiberoptic cable for WIFI throughout the property ( interior and exterior)
- Integral alarm system